cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to make one router with one IP Address to connect to two Routers?

Alfafllffl
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to figure out how to make the right router connect to the middle router that only uses one IP Address as 192.168.20.2 has been used to connect to the left router. The picture provided is what it looks like.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

you need a common subnet between the serial links, as well as basic static routing (I added that). Review the attached working file (saved n PT version 8).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello,

what exactly is the assignment ? Post that, as well as the zipped Packet Tracer project (.pkt) file...

The assignment was to make any PC connected to Router 1 to be able to ping PCs connected to Router 2 and/or Router 3. Here's the zipped .pkt file as requested. I'll additionally send the photo my teacher sent us to do.

Hello,

you need a common subnet between the serial links, as well as basic static routing (I added that). Review the attached working file (saved n PT version 8).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card