cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I am not getting my networking basics badge

Hashx
Level 1
Level 1

Even after completing all the modules, as well as the final exam with more than 70%

I'm not able to get the badge.

It shows in progress, but all the courses are 100% completed.

Whom should I contanct and report this issue?

10 Replies 10

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what badges , if you complete the cource and take exam only you get badges, if you pass the exam, they will email you with 48hours

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Networking basics course completion badge... I did pass the final exam, but still it I am not getting it.

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Hashx, 

Congatulations..!! on completing the Networking Basics course from skillforAll. It may take up to 48 hours...to receive the email....If you meet all the requiremnts for eligibility criteria. if you don't receive an e-mail within 48 hours...use the below link to contact skillforall support:

https://www6.nohold.net/SkillsforAll/ukp.aspx?pid=2&login=1&utm_source=prelogin&donelr=1

Gopinath_Pigili_0-1702466877999.jpeg

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

It has been more than 48 hours but still I didnt recieve any email... I tried using skillsforall support but there is no solution for not recieving mail

Since...You didn't receive any e-mail even after 48 hours... Please cross check following things:

Gopinath_Pigili_1-1702616329663.png

The above criteria you must meet... then only you will eligible to receive the badge....

If you are meeting the above criteria...then perform the following steps...

Gopinath_Pigili_3-1702616498293.pngGopinath_Pigili_4-1702616557777.png

Gopinath_Pigili_5-1702616594347.png

Best regards

I

Hashx_0-1702620699367.png

The couse is 100% completed... My profile page is updated.
I am not getting the badge in my latest achievement section, thats why I was waiting for mail. I did not get my badge.

Hashx_1-1702620950081.png

well done... Please...perform the following setps to accept the badge...

Gopinath_Pigili_0-1702622318056.png

Gopinath_Pigili_1-1702622357218.png

There is no Networking basic badge under Latest achievements section... that is the problem... I did not get the badge... It is not there in latest achievement

It seems your side is well...

Under Achievements --> click on show all  and veriy your badge is there or not ?

Gopinath_Pigili_0-1702624536825.png

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Under Achievements -->  show all  section...You should find your badge...

If you didn't find your badge...have patience...hope you will receive your badge soon...it is for sure...i did almost more than 10 courses from skillforall...sometimes...it  may takes time ....Sure you will get it.

Best regards

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card