Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IoT Simulation

Please if anyone can help me to solve this issue:

I'm working now on IoTrust System Built (IoT System) using Packet Tracer but my Issue is how I can connect the Packet Tracer Cisco Environment with Visual Studio ASP.NET (My Algorithms will be written in C#).

3 Replies 3

Hello

Good luck with that, PT at the best of times doesn't support even all of the basic networking features, So trying to establish a breakout to VS environment I would say its not possible, However I have never tried so I could be wrong.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Hello Dear Paul,

Thank you for your response, According to your knowledge and experience can you help me with this?
I'm a master degree student and my ATH in "Trust architecture and reputation evaluation for internet of things", I try to simulate IoT system trust structure with reputation algorithm schemas (written in C# or other language).
Please if you can you propose tools and simulation programs to do that ?? or can I programming in Packet Tracer to do the same??
that will be very helpful..

Thanks, Regards,

Kinan

Hello

please review here would possibly give you a good platform to accommodate programming into networking devices (including IOT)

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card