The Cisco hardware routing architecture delivers extremely high-performance IP routing in the Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR IP-Lite Switches:
• IP unicast routing protocols (Static, Routing Information Protocol Version 1 [RIPv1], and RIPv2, RIPng are supported for small-network routing applications.
• Advanced IP unicast routing protocols (OSPF for Routed Access) are supported for load balancing and constructing scalable LANs. IPv6 routing (OSPFv3) is supported in hardware for maximum performance.
• Equal-cost routing facilitates Layer 3 load balancing and redundancy across the stack.
• Policy-based routing (PBR) allows superior control by facilitating flow redirection regardless of the routing protocol configured.
• Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) provides dynamic load balancing and failover for routed links.
• Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) for IP multicast is supported, including PIM sparse mode (PIM-SM), PIM dense mode (PIM-DM), PIM sparse-dense mode and Source Specific Multicast (SSM).
はじめに確認方法Version による Application name の変更について備考参考情報 はじめに本ドキュメントでは Cisco SD-WAN における Policy 上で設定可能な Application を確認する方法について記載しています。 確認方法サポートされている Application name についてはご使用されている vManage へ API を呼び出して確認することが可能です。https://<IP or FQDN>/...
DMVPN (Dynamic Multipoint VPN) Introduced by Cisco in late 2000 is a routing technology you can use to build a VPN network with multiple sites (spokes) without having to statically configure all devices. It’s a “hub and spoke” network, where the spok...
On 24th August 2021, Cisco announced the latest IOS XE release - Cisco IOS XE Bengaluru 17.6.1a
IOS XE 17.6.1a unlocks various routing features and enhancements comprehensively covering different technology segments such as voice, security,...
DMVPN (Dynamic Multipoint VPN) Introduced by Cisco in late 2000 is a routing technology you can use to build a VPN network with multiple sites (spokes) without having to statically configure all devices. It’s a “hub and spoke” network, where th...
SummaryRequirementsConfiguration StepsVerificationFAQTroubleshootingReferences & Tools
In the past when IOS 12.x was hot stuff we used MD5 to authenticate OSPF neighbors. This worked great on ethernet networks because OSPF is a m...