Views
Helpful
Replies

lab booking

Jonn cos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all.

I am really sorry since this is OT but i wasnt able to find the certifications cateogary. My query is simple so pls help me. When i try to book the lab that is within 90 days window, i am told that

"you are booking a lab date within 90 days payment window, once you book this lab date, you are liable for the lab fee and the lab date cannot be deleted or moved. Clicking below is your ack and agreement to pay the lab fee"

I have'nt clicked it, i just want to know that if i book the lab within 90 days payment window, do i need to pay on that very moment ??? i mean is it possible that i book the lab but am able to pay after 2-3 days ?

Pls guide me

1 Reply 1

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jonn,

If you are within the 90 day window, you need to pay the full amount when you register and it is not refundable:

CCIE Lab and and Practical Exam(s) are $1,500 USD per  attempt, not including travel and lodging expenses.  Costs may vary due  to exchange rates and local taxes. You are responsible for any fees your  financial institution may charge to complete the payment transaction.

Full  payment for lab exams must be made 90 days before the exam date to hold  your reservation. Exams for which payment is not received by the  payment due date will be automatically dropped from the lab exam  schedule. You can verify the payment due date on an exam you have  scheduled by logging in and viewing your Certification Status. Click  here to Pay for a Lab or Practical Exam Online. requires Login

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccie_routing_switching/lab_exam?tab=4

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: