Views
Helpful
Replies

LLDP and loosing Tagged VLAN

Kevin5698
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone

We have a switch (SG200-50) that has 4 different vlans (1 untagged and 3 tagged). The thing is that a couple of times per week, the switch removes the 3 tagged one from the port configuration. This has the effect of removing the VoIP vlan, rending our phone useless.

When I look into the logs, I see this on the ports that are problematic :

"Warning    %NT_GREEN-W-EeeLldpMultiNeighbours: Multiple LLDP neighbours on port gi36 - EEE operational state is FALSE"

Can anyone help me out with this? I'm trying to find the solution, but I have no luck on the web. I don’t get why this is happening suddenly… We have the switch setup and working for a little less then 2 years now and we never had any problems before..

Thank you!

4 Replies 4

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi
maybe a solution in this thread looks similar to your alert you could try that see if it works
There is also a specific SMB section for these switches on this forum you may get a better response on
https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/lan-switching-and-routing/problem-with-sg300-28p/td-p/2587171

Thanks, I already saw this thread, but it didn't help.

I'll try to post in the SMB than. 

Once again, thank you

it could be a firmware bug too so if you dont get a concrete answer i would take a chance and upgrade the firmware if nothing has changed in your end to cause this

It's not because when we first encounter this problem, it's one of the first thing that we did (upgrade to the latest firmware)

Thanks!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card