Views
Helpful
Replies

MGCP Config not showing endpoints

StrikerTS84
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm in the process of migrating, with a new server setup using CUCM 7, to a 3845 gateway from out 2821. I'm having trouble getting the VWIC2-1MFT-T1E1 to register with the CUCM server. Also, and more perplexing to me, when I run a "sho mgcp end" both our interfaces don't have any endpoints listed. To my knowledge I have everything configured properly on the CUCM server. I'm also using "dial-peer voice 1 pots" the service is set to "MGCPAPP" and the port is using "controller t1 0/0/0."

I'm out if ideas at this point. Anyone have any? I have run "no mgcp" - "mgcp" a few times now.

2 Replies 2

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Trevor

No offense intended but to get an answer to your question you would be better off posting this thread into the IP telephony forum where you are far more likely to get the help you need -

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_messages%26mode%3Dnew%26location%3D.ee6c829

Jon

Thanks for the reply! I was actually not 100% sure myself.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card