cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Most Stable IOS for Cat 3750 - Cisco Lab

sean.cline
Level 1
Level 1

As the title states, what is a good IOS version to stick on a 3750 (normal, no X or G series) switch? This is being used for a Cisco Lab in my CCNP - SWITCH studies.

Normaly I referance INE's site though they dont have a 3750 (only 3560) IOS recomendations.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IP second Reza's recommendation, 12.2(55)SE7 is, currently, THE most stable IOS around.

If you need 15.0, then you can try 15.0(2)SE2. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

122-55 is the latest on Cisco.com and seems to be pretty stable..

c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE7.bin

HTH

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IP second Reza's recommendation, 12.2(55)SE7 is, currently, THE most stable IOS around.

If you need 15.0, then you can try 15.0(2)SE2. 

Thank you for that information, I will upgrade to that revision. I don’t believe my model however supports IOS 15 code, at least I don’t see it on Cisco's download page for the switch "Cisco Catalyst 3750-24TS" or would installing the 15x code from say 3750-X model theoretically work (non-production of course).

leolaohoo,

you answered my question about the v15 on normal 3750 via https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2096079.

Thanks Again!

Glad to be of some form of assistance.

Thanks for taking the time to rate our posts. 

If your applliance has 16 mb flash, then the highest version is 12.2(55)SE and later (like SE7).

If your appliance has 32 mb flash, then you can go as high as 15.0(2)SE and later (like SE2).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card