Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with FastEthernet ports in IE-3000-8TC and ports in IEM-3000-4SM

Have a Cisco IE-3000-8TC switch with module IEM-3000-4SM but any FastEthernet ports doesn't works just the two GigabitEthernet ports works, please any help

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Doesn't work can mean many things; can you describe that in network-technical-terms ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

When I connect any UTP cable (crossover or straight cable) the FastEthernet ports doesn't get up, they just put in amber but nothing else, but when I connect to the GigabitEthernet they work normally

- Are the port settings correct for the intended usage of the particular fastethernet port ? Also  after a connection is made issue show logging on the switch, watch out for any additional error info, if any.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card