Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about exam

jacksonben
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I recently took, and failed, the CCNP SWITCH 300-115 exam, one reason being a section on one of the sims which completely baffled me. But since then I have been researching this and cannot find any other way of completing it than the method was attempting on the test.

I'm wary of giving any specifics due to the confidentiality agreement, so how much of a question can I ask on these boards? E.G. A sim has 6 parts to it, can I ask in a slightly vague way that gives no specifics about the very last part such as "Finally configure etherchannel load-balancing using XY method" (that was NOT the question or even related to it it's just an example off the top of my head).

I'm taking the exam again tomorrow and this is the one bit that I can't seem to work out, and if I get the same question again I'll go ballistic I really need to run this past someone clever.

Many thanks

Ben

2 Replies 2

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ben

You should post this on the Cisco Learning Network forums where they will be able to give you more help as they are familiar with what can and can't be discussed.

Good luck tomorrow.

Jon

Thanks Jon will do.

Ben

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card