cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Real time Networking Interview Questions needed HELP PLS

13jobsp90
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a Networking job. There are certain common networking questions that can be asked for an interview like real time not from CCNA, CCNP etc. I mean real time networking questions ie for eg "If a LAN is down, what are the troubleshoot steps a network admin do generally" like that they can ask. So can anyone suggest me likse these kind of real time questions with answers normally asked for an interview.  Just share me what all you know. I am looking for a Networking job. There are certain common networking questions that can be asked for an interview like real time not from CCNA, CCNP etc. I mean real time networking questions ie for eg "If a LAN is down, what are the troubleshoot steps a network admin do generally" like that they can ask. So can anyone suggest me likse these kind of real time questions with answers normally asked for an interview.  Just share me what all you know. 

1 Reply 1

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Tell me what you know about the tcp handshake?

How do you create a vlan?

how do you mirror a port on a Cisco switch?

just added a host to the network, however he can only access his local network.  What could be the problem?

Link below points to 70 network related questions.

http://career.guru99.com/frequently-asked-ccna-interview-questions/

i would google and read as many network questions as I could find before the interview.

hope this helps,

please rate helpful posts.

thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card