Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Router Limited Connectivity after 12 -24 Hr

My Cisco WRV210 for some reason doesn't communicate after being on for 12 to 24 hours untill I pull the plug and re start it.

After the 12 to 24 hours all computers connected to it both wireless and wired have limited connectivity and will not even ping each other. What do you think could be causing something like this to happen?

3 Replies 3

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Eric,

I would look to see if there is a bug in your specific code you are running.  Also, see if there is a newer version of your current code and upgrade to it.

Look to see if CPU is high when users are disconnected. Also check the memory when this happens.

Do you have a spare one you can replace it with to see if the problem goes away?

HTH

Reza

Any resolution to this? I am having the same problem. I updated to the latest 2.0.0.11 firmware. I cannot run my business with this behavior.

Thanks,

Dave

If I can't find a resolution to this problem quickly, I'll just have to buy more used sonicwall tele3 sp routers from eBay.  I have one of these now and It is much more stable and reliable than my wrv210's.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card