Views
Helpful
Replies

SG300 setup

caparasmr17
Level 1
Level 1

hi

i was only new in CISCO equipments but since I was required to get CCNA certification for the company i worked with, i started to train my self by reading and watching instructional videos for CCNA, thank god i manage to learn the basic configuration of CISCO routers and switches using packet tracer application.

but when i started to handle the SG300 cisco switches, it was different for the one i used in packet tracer, its quite difficult to the web based GUI and the commands are different. hope somebody will help me to configure SG300's

in my setup i need to configure my vlan that can communicate to other VLANS in my network assuming that my IP's 10.100.1.0/24 on vlan1, 10.100.2.0/24 on vlan 2 and so on. sw1 is linked to sw2 using ports 16 and 8, sw2 is linked to sw3 using ports 8 and 16. vlan4 where the linksys routers are connected should be a roaming wifi setup type of access.

how can i configure my linksys router so that there is only network name where every they go around the building, i also want to use mac address filtering for this setup

hope someone helps

thanks in advance

Marvin

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card