cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG350X - Configure vLAN as Native vLAN

Nomandu
Level 1
Level 1

How do I configure a vLAN as the native vLAN for the SG350X switch using the GUI? (if possible, otherwise command line is fine) 

I want to create a trunk that contains all vLANs to connect the physical switch to a Nutanix cluster (4×1Gb x 4 hosts, using LACP). It looks like the (most important right now) native vLAN traffic is dropped.

3 Replies 3

Thank you @Reza Sharifi 

A trunk is providing all vLANs per default including the native vLAN 1? What could be the reason that I can't access the cluster if "trunk" is configured for the LAG ports but can access if they are configured as "access" (with only one vLAN).

Hi,

Well, both sides of the trunk/LAG mist match. If you are configuring the switch port as a trunk with multiple vlans in it, you would need to do the same on the server side. If you are configuring the switch port as an access port (only one vlan) then you need to do the same on the server side. The issue may not necessarily be on the switch side

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco