Views
Helpful
Replies

Switch SG-350

Robo.Srobo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone!

I just wanna ask, if would be possible change IP address and Default gateway by one command. We have to make change IP addresses on our switches SG-350 from int Vlan 1 to another. We want to do it via SSH and do not cut ourselves from command line when we change just IP address, cause GW stay same. So there is any command for this or any "best practise"?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Robo.Srobo
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks guys, but I have found the solution, probably. Via GUI I just give to two different int VLANs two differen IP addresses and default gateways too. After that I just connect to new IP address and I will delet old IP and GWs' IP. I dunno if this approach is correct, but it's working.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jitendra Kumar
Spotlight
Spotlight

For achieving this you have to look for Automation or network management tools

you Can try Cisco Network Assistant which supports up to 80 device management for a free

tutorial how its work.

https://youtu.be/EZganpDa3Sc

https://www.ittsystems.com/best-network-configuration-management-tools-and-software/#wbounce-modal

Thanks,
Jitendra

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- One possibility could be to configure a 'global' default gateway from which the current and new vlan can be reached, then later use the default gateway for the particular (intended) vlan only , after the address change.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Robo.Srobo
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks guys, but I have found the solution, probably. Via GUI I just give to two different int VLANs two differen IP addresses and default gateways too. After that I just connect to new IP address and I will delet old IP and GWs' IP. I dunno if this approach is correct, but it's working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card