cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

There are logs that appear in real time.Does anyone know?

hanitome
Level 1
Level 1

The log content that occurs in real time is as follows.

%KERN-2-SYSTEM_MSG: [4660459.204780] EXT4-fs error (device sda3): __ext4_get_inode_loc:3564: inode #18433: block 73989: comm smcs: unable to read itable block - kernel

The following is the result of the show module command.

27 0 Supervisor Module N9K-SUP-A+ active *
28 0 Supervisor Module N9K-SUP-A+ ha-standby

Mod Online Diag Status
--- ------------------
1 Pass
2 Pass
3 Pass
4 Pass
5 Pass
8 Pass
22 Pass
23 Pass
24 Pass
26 Pass
27 Fail
28 Pass
29 Pass
30 Pass

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

- Due to errors on the flash , the integrity of the copy configuration command can no longer be  guaranteed , options are rebooting the switch , but this 'needs caution' if production priority is needed , work with TAC  ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Flash may be getting corrupt in one of the supervisors also check : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/721/fn72150.html

Probably safe to engage Cisco = contact TAC ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank you for your answer.
These symptoms appear when you copy configuration information to flash memory (copyrs command)
When copying, the above log appears in real time due to a failure.

- Due to errors on the flash , the integrity of the copy configuration command can no longer be  guaranteed , options are rebooting the switch , but this 'needs caution' if production priority is needed , work with TAC  ,

M.

Will the equipment restart after entering the system switchover command when entering Standby -> Active?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card