Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Ping Pt2

Hello Experts,

Can someone please tell me what I'm missing here. I have switches connected via eth 1/0, and an SVI's for vlan 200. I have configured svi's 200.1.1.1 255.255.255.252 and 200.1.1.2 255.255.255.252 for DLS2 and ALS2 respectively, however I can't ping from als2 to dls2 and vica versa.

Can someone shed some light on the issue.

Attached are the configs

Cheers

Carlton

17 Replies 17

Port security doesn't work either???? Crap man... Not good

Hi Jimmy

As you appear familiar with simulators and a member of host network.net I was wondering if you could tell me if it's possible to make a simulation support commands?

The reason why I ask this is because shortly after I complained about not being able to ping suddenly, as if by miracle the commands are support and I can now ping svi's! 

Cheers

Sorry shipmate, no can do.

As far as simulating commands, that is way beyond my level.

I saw your post....excellent rant.  I am going to hang with the site a few more weeks, and if somethings arent fixed, cancel.  We are studying ccnp, and major topics do not work (port security, dhcp snoooping (which then means IP source guard, DAI wont work either), etherchannel, etc).

They might have seen your post and fixed it.....from your debug, the MAC of 0000.0000.0000 might  have helped them....just a guess.

Gooooooooooooooooood luck!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card