cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN performance on ISR (Cisco router)

pechdara pin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guy, anyone know where is the link or somebody used to know if i want to know vpn through put of Cisco router??
I would like to buy 2921 with license security, but i want to make sure it is acceptable with my requirement, i try to
find the datasheet of 2921, but in that document doesn't say relate to performance of VPN. Please help me
coz i want it to make reference for my Management that what propose this solution is correct with our growth VPN. Thank.

3 Replies 3

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

See my attachment in my response to your other posting.

Thank, now i just found it at the moment you told me.

please see the attachment

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card