cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VRF Multi-tenant Routing

Cipher2011
Level 1
Level 1

I am in the process of building out a test environment, on an IOS router, that will be transferred to ASRs once they arrive. It is a multi-tenant environment incorporating VRFs to isolate customer networks. Customers connect via L2L VPN with an ASA or ISR. The ASR will host all the connections and maintain the VRFs. I am using multiple 3750x stacks for switches.

I have all the isolated VRF traffic working.  Each VRF is also able to access the Internet. I now need to expose a few shared VRFs to my customer VRFs. I have tried various articles explaining how, but have been unsuccessful thus far.

I've attached a scrubbed config with all test BGP settings removed. Can someone help me with exposing a few directly connected networks to my customer VRFs?

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Thank you, Reza.

I am not running a routing protocol as all the networks are directly connected. I know that I have to use BGP in order to import or export routes. Do I have to use EIGRP or OSPF too? This is where I get stuck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card