Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Python

Hello,

I would like to know why my output for installed libraries is lesser than the output in DevNet course.

support.png

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Sergiu.Daniluk
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It looks like you didn't installed the modules listed in the requirements. Or you are in the incorrect venv.

First, install the requirement:

pip install -r requirements.txt

Note: make sure you are in the dir where the requirements.txt file is located, or specify the full path to it.

Stay safe,

Sergiu

View solution in original post

Yep. As you can see in the output, you receive an error.

The reason is because ansible does not run on windows. I would suggest to use the WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux). It's an easy approach. I use it as well on my windows PC and works perfect. 

Here is how you can set up ubuntu on WSL: https://linuxhint.com/install_ubuntu_windows_10_wsl/

Cheers,

Sergiu

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Sergiu.Daniluk
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It looks like you didn't installed the modules listed in the requirements. Or you are in the incorrect venv.

First, install the requirement:

pip install -r requirements.txt

Note: make sure you are in the dir where the requirements.txt file is located, or specify the full path to it.

Stay safe,

Sergiu

I've already installed the latest pip. Here are the last lines when I run the command 'pip install -r requirements.txt'.

support2.png

Yep. As you can see in the output, you receive an error.

The reason is because ansible does not run on windows. I would suggest to use the WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux). It's an easy approach. I use it as well on my windows PC and works perfect. 

Here is how you can set up ubuntu on WSL: https://linuxhint.com/install_ubuntu_windows_10_wsl/

Cheers,

Sergiu

I've already installed the latest pip. Here are the last lines when I run the command 'pip install -r requirements.txt'.

support2.png