Views
Helpful
Replies

C40 - Sip Video Calls always connect as audio call

irfanilyas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Hoping someone might be able to help. Customer has a c40 on latest software which always turns a sip video call into a audio call only. has anyone see this before and if so what is the resolution?

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you please give us a little more information on how the device is configfured, what call control you are using (VCS/CUCM/Standalone), are the calls purely within their network, or is it external calls that are the issue (could be firewall or NAT issues?).  What is the device at the other end and is it running recent a software release?

Without much detail it's a little difficult to help find the cause of your problem.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi,

C40 is registered to vcse and the test video calls taking place are all within the same network. The device on the other end is a 6000 mxp running f9.1 registered to same vcse as c40 and the same behavior is seen when using our own Cisco jabber movi installed on my laptop.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

i forgot to add no nat or firewalls.