Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CMS "disconnectOthersAllowed" doesnt work

Dears

I have problem with disconnectOthersAllowed callLegProfile setting

WebRTC doesn't inherit the "Disconnectothersallowed" parameter set in the call leg profile 

How can i limit participants to drop other participants when they login via WebRTC  or CMA?????????

I use Cisco Meeting Server 2.9 and 2.8

Regards

7 Replies 7

Sateesh Katukam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Did you assign calllegprofile at cospace level or system level?  make sure it is at cospace level.

Active control should be enabled and negotiated for SIP endpoints

Disconnectothersallowed does not work for CMA but works for WebRTC 

Hello

thanks for your reply

I assigned at both of them (system level and cosapce level) but it made no difference

I checked  CMA and Webrtc but for both of them Disconnectothersallowed did not work

I also have other problems , In a meeting when i changed Layout or Pane placement via CMM no change happens for Webrtc and CMA users but  take effect on Meeting Room Device like Tandberg Codec

As my understanding Logged in user via Webrtc has lot of limitation!!!!! Is it correct?

Hi

PLZ let me know if these features not supported on CMS because I have a lot of project that I suspend them to resolve these problem first

Regards

Sateesh Katukam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello

Disconnectothersallowed should work with SIP and WebRTC participants. SIP Participants should be enabled and negotiated with activecontrol. Did you try to use this between 2 webRTC participants, are they able to disconnect each other.

Changing layout via CMM will change layout of SIP Participants, WebRTC participants can change layouts them self from on-screen. 

Hi

As I Know WebRTC participants use SIP protocol and as my understanding sip and webrtc are the same if this issue is not correct plz let me know anyway when two webrtc participants LOGIN to conference they don't inheritance 

"disconnectOthersAllowed=false"  anymore and they can disconnect each other in other hands if Webrtc participants JOIN MEETING everything is reversed and if "disconnectOthersAllowed" parameter set to true none of participant can disconnect each other??????!!!!!!!!

About layout ok webrtc participants can change their layout but the very important thing is to change  Pane Placement for WebRTC participants from CMM or API !!!!! How can i do this ????

Please send me the sample config to make sure that these issues are possible or if these are Cisco bugs please let me know

Regards

Dear Sateesh

Do you have any idea for these issues that I mentioned in previous post????

Regards

Hi friends

Anybody has any Idea?????