Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS App doesn't create a link in an Email

Fedor Solovev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Cisco Community.

I am using 2.2.4 CMS with CMS App. I enter into my space; however, CMS App doesn't create a link in order to connect to this exactly space with web browser

participants -> invite -> email contains only

You're invited to my online meeting.

- Video system, Jabber or Lync: solovev.space

I think I missed something into a configuration. Please, could anyone give a suggestion ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You need to configure External Access > Web Bridge URI under Configuration > General.

Also, I see your video address doesn't include a domain, to have a domain appear after solovev.space, you need to add one under the call matching section of Configuration > Incoming Calls.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Prasad Paradkar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

It seems the invite template doesn’t include the

#if numeric_id

Click to join: https://join.example.com

Call ID: %numeric_id%

Please go through the below guide it will help you to check the invite template from API.

Do let me know ni case of any query.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/ciscoMeetingServer/Customisation/Version-2-2/Cisco-Meeting-Server-2-2-Customization-guidelines.pdf

Prasad,

thank you for pointing on this part of customization.

I haven't got to this CMS setting yet.

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You need to configure External Access > Web Bridge URI under Configuration > General.

Also, I see your video address doesn't include a domain, to have a domain appear after solovev.space, you need to add one under the call matching section of Configuration > Incoming Calls.

Hello, Patrick.

Thank you, it helped (it worked before; however, I reinstalled the system I forgot this small detail).

I guess this link appears not only because of INCOMING calls rule, but owing to "Targets spaces" is set to "Yes" for this rule, isn't it ?

Correct, you need an incoming domain rule with target spaces set to Yes.

Good.