cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

delete all MCU Feedback receivers (MCU 4205)

SVciscomio
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to delete the MCU feedback receivers (Home > Logs > Feedback receivers --> Delete all); it seems working properly but after two hours I read the message "No receiver index specified, defaulting to 1" in the event log and after this the feedback receiver list was populated again...

Do you know another way to definitively delete all feedback receivers?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you using TMS, and is the MCU added into TMS as a managed system?  If so, TMS will always populate the feedback address.  If you're not using TMS, do you recognize the address that is appearing?

Hi Patrick,

the IP is related to an old TSM that is no longer available.

If removing it from the web interface isn't working, you could try removing it via the API, here is the most recent MCU API Guide.  If you just can't get the address to clear no matter what, I don't think it would cause any harm to simply leave it.  However, if you really want it removed, you could as a last resort, perform a factory reset on the MCU per the steps outlined here: Resetting a password and restoring a unit to its factory settings.

due to the fact that the TSM server is no longer reachable, the MCU traps two records every seventyfive seconds in the MCU event log...

It means that my event log is unusable...

mfisher
Level 1
Level 1

i have this same issue what is the point of this notifier? i cant ignore them as they are flooding the logs.  TMS talks to the bridge fine. 

figured it out.  if you go under network and the snmp tab be sure to have a valid snmp address in the trap receiver. We had multiple and the first one was no longer valid. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: