cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 domain in URI

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

I have a DX80 and when I call a telepresence room system like an MX800 the URI of the DX shows up as 8861@pub.testlab.com.  Pub.testlab.com is the FQDN of the CUCM publisher, with testlab.com being the SIP FQDN.  What's odd is that if I call from the MX800 from another TP endpoint, the URI of the caller show up as directory-number@testlab.com.  Is there a way to adjust this behavior with the DX80?  Not to make things more confusing, but a call from a 9951 shows up as a different calling URI as well, DN@cucm-ip-address.  

I guess my real question is, for devices registered to CUCM 10.5.2, what controls how the calling URI looks for intercluster calling?

Thanks, Mike

2 Replies 2

Assuming you've got the FQDN set in the enteprise parameters, check the SIP profile used by both the endpoints and SIP trunks, specifically the "Use Fully Qualified Domain Name in SIP Requests" setting.

FQDN is set in enterprise params, and the DX uses the same SIP profile as the MX, which does have "Use Fully Qualified Domain Name in SIP Requests" checked.