Good Morning, Habeeb! I recently had a similar problem with an old TelePresence Touch 8 installed at our church as one component of a "multi-site-service" setup. With the outer cable jacket broken and several people potentially using the device, it would only have been a matter of time before one or more of the inner conductors broke and rendered it useless. Understanding that a replacement cable could not be purchased as a separate part, I set out to do a "repair." Although there are only THREE screws to remove, one for a kind of “cable retention clip” and two actually holding the front and back together, there are also numerous, hidden plastic retention “tabs” (located along the inside edges) that serve to make separating the front and back rather “troublesome”... the FIRST time that it is done. However, in my various iFixit repair kits, I have a number of opening picks and “spudgers,” which, along with a couple of old, plastic credit-type cards, helped with this task. As expected, once I was inside, I found that the conductor ends were NOT SOLDERED to the PCB, but CRIMPED to the pins of a connector plug. Although the plug and pins are reasonably standard parts (available from Amazon Canada, amongst others), I do not have replacement pins or, for that matter, the proper crimping tool. Fortunately, though, there was just enough “free space,” inside the Touch 8, to allow me to place an extra 75 mm or so of the cable INSIDE. After trimming of damaged outer jacket and shield, much of this consisted of conductors withOUT their outer jacket, but there was also enough JACKETED cable that I was able to girdle it with a thin nylon cable tie (held in place by gentle “constriction” and a drop of alphacyanoacrylate glue), which will help to prevent the cable from being inadvertently pulled out of the device. Of course, I was UNable to deal effectively with the cable shield or the twisted pairs, but there was no indication that the shield had ever been connected to anything at all, inside the Touch 8, and I just HOPED that twisted conductor pairs would not be a major concern in this application. In any case, after so much messing about, I was just a tad worried that something might have gotten damaged in the process... but (with prayer) everything seems to have tested out okay! Of course, all of this was time-consuming and having a NEW replacement cable, already properly fitted with the necessary INTERNAL plug, would have made things a good deal easier. Whether or not you should try this yourself will depend on how handy and comfortable you are with repairs of this type. However, now that used Touch 8 units can be found on eBay for less than $100, it would probably no longer be cost-effective to have yours professionally repaired by a Cisco-authorized technician. Good luck with this.