Accepted Solutions

bottom right corner ?

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

bottom right corner ?

Hi Oleksandr,

Thanks i know but i am not using TMS appliance 

Please check the screenshot.

Have you purchased TMS, and have a release key for it?  Is this an existing install, or new?

You're currently running a trial version of TMS, you won't see an actual serial number until you purchase TMS and enter a release key to fully activate the product.

Hi Patrick,

I am going for migration of appliance to virtual , i already opened a cisco tac  with licensing team for this . But they asking for Serial Number Of TMS Virtual Server.

As Oleksandr has mentioned below, you will be presented with a serial number for the new virtual TMS after you enter a release key.  To get a release key for the virtal TMS, you'll need to purchase it.  Refer to tms-appliance-vm-upgrade thread for more details.

Hi All,

Thanks for Help 

Now it working . i can able to see the Serial Number

Hi, 

I have same problem with new sýtem TMS. Pls help me.

Did you purchase TMS and get a release key? After you apply the release key, TRIAL will change to the serial number assigned by Cisco.

Hi,

I am not sure. What is th part number for tms release key?

The part number is CTI-TMS-SW-K9.  To see all ordering options, take a look at the TMS Data Sheet.

Thanks for support

Hi Sushant,

After you enter release key for TMS you will see serial number in bottom right corner

br Oleksandr