cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Get Playback H.323&E.164 Gateway Prefix in TCS Version 6.0?

hisham fawzy
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I have TelePresence Content Server TCS ver 6.0 and i have been registered it to VCS H.323 and SIP but there isn't Playback H.323&E.164 Gateway Prefix in this version 6.0 in Site Setting page and i can't find it.

Please Help

Best Regards,

Hisham Fawzy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Also, since you mentioned SIP, the TCS in gateway mode registered to a VCS is only available using H323, not SIP.

Do you have the premium resolution option key for the TCS?  The endpoint playback feature is available through that option key.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How is the TCS configured to register to the VCS, terminal or gateway?  The only way to use the endpoint playback option is for the TCS to be configured in gateway mode, not terminal.

Hello Patrick 

Thanks for interesting with this case, sure TCS configured or register on VCS Gateway not terminal and registered SIP & H.323 on VCS but are there license on option key to activate the playback feature or the TCS server coming from manufacture activated already ?

Also, since you mentioned SIP, the TCS in gateway mode registered to a VCS is only available using H323, not SIP.

Do you have the premium resolution option key for the TCS?  The endpoint playback feature is available through that option key.

Thanks Patrick for your support as usual.