Views
Helpful
Replies

IP/VC 3526 with Gatekeeper Tandberg

montecotb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have to install a video conferencing system, which is constituted of H.323 Endpoints (Tandberg), a gatekeeper, an IPVC/3526 gw and a CCM 4.1(3). All H.323 devices are registered on the gatekeeper and all SCCP on the Callmanager. I have configured trunks between GK and CCM, and the internal videocalls work.

The remaining problem is for external videocalls which involve the IPVC. In fact, IPVC is registered on the GK and I have configured services to route calls from GK to IPVC. Then IPVC is directely linked to the ISDN (E1). But, I never succeed in making external videocalls (incoming and outgoing). Furthermore, I ensured that my E1 was well provisionned.

Is anybody have an idea regarding this architecture ? Is it right ? Have I forget something to configure ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ben

2 Replies 2

toby.lewis
Level 1
Level 1

Ben,

Can you send me your gatekeeper config, I have deployed this ( and seen all the problems!)

Regards

Toby

Hi Toby,

Ok I will try to send you the configuration of the GK as soon as possible.

Your problem came from GK ? Do you remember which parameters ?

Thanks a lot !

Regards.

Ben

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: