Views
Helpful
Replies

IPVC 3515 & CCM 5.1

dmanzetti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

we are experiencing a strange issue with an IPVC3515 MCU registered as a Video Conference Bridge on a CCM 5.1 using the SCCP protocol.

The endpoints are Cisco 7985 stations and 7941 with VTA.

When I try to start an Adhoc conference from the IP Phones (both from 7985 and VTA) I don't see the last party video stream into my video layout instead of the others participants which see all the streams correctly.

Do anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Daniele

1 Reply 1

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

The Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 3515 MCU enables multimedia, multiparty collaboration in applications such as group conferencing, distance learning, training and video telephony. The Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 3515 MCU supports multimedia, multiparty communications in the board room, at the desktop, in the home, or on the road over wireless.

The Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 3515 MCU provides core IP-centric functionality, a wide range of layouts, powerful audio and video transcoding, an open API for customer application development, support of web-initiated data collaboration, and software upgradeable technology. Services are pre-configured so that they suit most conferencing requirements. However, when necessary, administrators can create customized services to suit their networks and user needs.

About Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 3515 MCU Users

The Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 3515 MCU provides an intuitive web interface with a single point of entry for configuring, controlling and monitoring the Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 3515 MCU unit and conference sessions. Access to the interfaces is passwo

The Following URL should help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/video/ps1870/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008070bf25.html