cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Laptop Connected, but no imput format detected

KingNina
Level 1
Level 1

Good Morning, each time i try sharing My Laptop with My WebEx, I would have to restart the WebExbefore it shows on the screen and that can be very annoying and slows down meeting. I checked the Presentation Setting and gets the "Laptop Connected, but no imput format detected" message. How do I rectify this? Kindly assist.

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

We need some more information on what you are doing, such as what type of laptop you are using, and what "Webex" are you using (is this a hardware endpoint, or Webex Teams, or Webex Meetings, etc)?  

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I am using the WebEx - Cisco TelePresence SX10 and i am connecting via the HDMI Connection. I want to share what is on the screen of the Laptop but when I try sharing it does not show on the screen until I restart the Cisco WenEx. Kindly assist.

What kind of Laptop are you using?  (Brand / Model / Operating System / etc).

Does the HDMI cable connect directly from the SX10 to your laptop, or is there another dongle in between?

Is the laptop set to display a 1080p (or less) image rather than a larger (ie 4K) screen resolution?

What software version are you running on the SX10?   Have you got your endpoint under a service contract so you can get the latest software release (CE9.6.1)?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.