Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MX200 generation 1 self is not visible on display

Dear Team,

I have installed MX200 Generation 1 but i am not able view my own self view on display.

From touch panel when i press for self view on touch panel it shows turn off but on display there is not view able any self view.

Need a help for this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Laxminarayan 

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What software version is the MX200?

When you click on the camera icon on the touch screen, do you see a check box in the top left, that will make selfview remain on the screen.  Think of it as a push pin type of function.  See the attached image of my touch panel, is from my EX60, but you should see something similar.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your prompt reply, we are using MX200 generation one model and the software version is TC 5. on touch panel right top the self view icon shows as i press for self view, display goes blank and again press for the same icon it shows me sky wallpaper.

But no self view we have not updated the software version since this issue is started from last two days.  

Thanks

Laxminarayan

Was the MX software updated (if a software upgrade, what was the previous version), or can you think of anything in the last several days that might have prompted the change in selfview behavior?

Hi Patrick,

MX200 continuously getting restarting, from display back panel i reset it for once it got stable but after two days again it got restarting it is know non stop.

Need your help

Thanks

From that description, it sounds very much like you have a faulty device.  I suggest you log a case with the TAC to get it replaced.

Wayne

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

The display going blank when you're pushing the selfview button almost suggests that the camera is not working - can you see an image from the camera any other way (web interface / calling another endpoint / etc)?

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.