cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Audio on C40 Head End

Chris.Conlan
Level 1
Level 1

As of late any conference calls from our C40 unit to our remote offices (using Jabber clients), no audio can be heard on the main end.  The remote sites can hear audio from the main end, but not the other way around.  Had our AV&E guys look at the connections and Output (Line 1 and 2) are both set to mono and should be working.  Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

it might sound kiddish , however :

What is the device type , is this a part of profile unit , if yes check the DNAM and the fuse,

does it gived the keypad tones when pressed on the remote , or are you able to hear the ringtone.

if you can provide more details we can have a better understanding.

Our AV&E guy took a look and it seems it was because of the HDMI audio.  The guys ran analog audio from the C40 unit to the TV and HDMI for video and they wanted to use the mono for audio and it seems it kept trying to use HDMI for audio so they just switch it out to DVI and it works now.

Hi Chris,

That's great issue, resolved; however i will like to inform that might you can use HDMI for send video output and Line to be used as audio output. You can achieve this through following configuration:

xConfiguration Audio Output HDMI 1 Mode: Off

Regards,

Vivek

When I'm down at our corporate office next I'll give that command a shot.  Thanks.