Views
Helpful
Replies

No Directory on touch panel- CTS 1300

leulaciah1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a touch panel associate to CTS-1300. I want to have the "Directory" tab on the panel to add local contact. I've followed that document, but the tab doesn't appear:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/cucm_cts/cucm_cts_admin_book/guide/cucm_cts_admin_touchfeat.html#wp1097257

Do you know if it is possible? Do I have to do anything else?

Many thanks!

2 Replies 2

Johan Vermaelen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Leire Ulacia Hernando,

You should be able to get the directory setup on the CTS with a touch panel connected. Following the link I assume you have already checked on your CUCM that it has the UDS service started and the parameters updated.

Please check under device -> phone for the directory URL that you have configured, or if that is empty then check under the enterprise parameters -> phone parameters the URL that is configured for the directory. Make sure that this URL is valid and reachable from the CTS (if the url has a hostname in it, check that it resolves correct as well).

If that does not solve the problem, can you share some more details (CUCM and CTS version to start with)?

Regards,

Johan

Hi Johan,

Thanks for your reply. I've already checked the UDS service is running and the URL is corrected. I've also tested to change it for IP but the problem persists. The CUCM version is 8.6.1 and CTS is in CTS 1.9.1(68).

Thanks,

Leire