Views
Helpful
Replies

Re-syncing TMS and Exchange

Eli Kagan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using TMS 14.3.1 with TMSXE with Exchange 2010. Is there a way to force TMS to resync all meetings with Exchange?  They got out of sync when we had to de-couple a couple of meeting rooms because of a software bug.

Thanks,

Eli

3 Replies 3

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eli,

There is, as stated in our install documentation on page 29 (note the red caution):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmsxe/install_guide/Cisco_TMSXE_install_guide_3-1-2.pdf

However, I would not recommend doing that in this particular case. I would simply try to manually clean up the bookings on those couple systems.

Dale

Thanks Dale.  The document refers to new intsallations.  Does it mean I have to re-install it in order to resync it? I already have it installed nd I am only looking to sync it. Is that the only way?

When it does the syncronization, what is replicated where?  Are TMS meeting being created in Exchange, or Exchange meetings get created in TMS or is it both?

Thanks,

Eli

No, that's not I'm saying and as I said before, I'm not recommending you do this. However, let's back up a bit. You say you had to "de-couple" a couple of endpoints but was that from TMS or TMSXE?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App