Helpful
Replies

Security for TC Endpoints registered to CUCM

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi friends,

I need your help once again!

We have a new Cisco Telepresence enviroment to deploy. In this enviroment, we will have TC Endpoints (v 5.1) registered to CUCM (8.6.2). The CUCM will be integrated to VCS/VCS Expressway in order to be able to call endopints on internet.

We will also have TMS and TP Server to make multipoint call and scheduled. TP will be registered to VCS.

Let's go to the question:

Can we have TLS and sRTP resource on TC Endpoints registered to CUCM?

I was looking for some CallManager deployments and security guides, but I found nothing regards to TC Endpoints, I only found information with regards to Cisco IPphones.

Is there any document for this matter? I looked on "Administering TC Endpoints on CUCM" document and nothing.

Regards,

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paula Talamo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paulo,

The Cisco TelePresence TC Software Release Notes (TC5) is the document that has the answer you are looking for. 

"When registered natively to CUCM, encrypted calls are not supported" - See page 18 / 74

Regards,

Paula

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Paula Talamo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paulo,

The Cisco TelePresence TC Software Release Notes (TC5) is the document that has the answer you are looking for. 

"When registered natively to CUCM, encrypted calls are not supported" - See page 18 / 74

Regards,

Paula

Hi Paula,

Thank you very much for your help!

This is exactly I was looking for.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".