Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX10 incoming calls not able to accept

Hello Friends,

I have installed SX10 with the latest software version i.e: CE9.2 and the same SX10 is registered with the Call Manager.

I am able to make a calls with internal IP phone extension users and even the out dial of PSTN calls.

I can make a IP video calls to outside the network as a dialing string h323:ipaddress but incoming calls are not coming.

If someone dial from outside to the VC we are able to see the incoming calls are coming but not able to accept the calls it continues show incoming ring on screen.

Can someone please help on the issue.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CUCM is a SIP call control server and as such doesn't support IP dialing, so calls should be formatted as alias@domain, see Dial IP Addresses from Endpoints Registered to CUCM with VCS / Expressway Configuration Example.
Is the SX10 able to access calls from other CUCM registered endpoints, or other external endpoints that connect using SIP?

We need to know more information in order to help, such as how the external endpoint is dialing the SX10, is there a VCS/Expressway in use, etc?

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your reply...

We don't have any VCS/Expressway in our production its just a BE6K high density server running with 11.5 version of CUCM with 80 users phones 3905/7821/7861 and 8851 with third party open SIP phone that is Crestron Mercury device.

From SX10 I am able to make IP based call but not able to get incoming calls from anywhere.

Without any Infra i cant use it for out dialing video.

Once again thanks for your reply...

Thanks

Laxminarayan