Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 unregistered, CTL and ITL not installed

mo shea
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have an sx20 codec (TC7.3.6) used to be registered to our CUCM and TMS server using TLS secure profile. This was working fine until we removed it from the CUCM and used it in a point to point Set up. We tried to register it back to the CUCM under the same secure Tls profile but it will register only as a non secure (TCP) SIP profile. If we select TLS profile the endpoint gets unregistered and under TMS it shows wrong provisiong mode.

Deleting the certificates didnt help and now both the ITL and CTL certificates are not installed. I would like to know what troubleshooting tips I can perform to sort things out. I have not done factory reset yet.

All help is appreciated.

Moe Shea

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Worse case scenario is you could perform a factory reset to see if it resolves the issue, you can take a backup of the endpoint just in case it doesn't work and want to restore the configuration.  Refer to the "Backup and restore" section in the SX20 TC7.3 Admin Guide on pg 52.

Thanks Patrick for the reply...I tried factory reset and upgrade to 7.3.7 but still both CTL and ITL certificates are not installed. The sx20 still won't register if tls is selected as the SIP profile, only when tcp is selected...

Is there a way to manually install these certificates?