Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence MX300 Disconnects after 30minutes

sinclard1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We just purchased a CISCO Telepresence and it disconnects after 30 mintues but only when accessing a certain command. The command typically will call in the VTC is fine for 30 mintues and then disconnects automatically. The command has to call in to start another session. Firewall team says firewall and router are all good on our end i.e. no ttl settings set. No TTL settings set via our VTC administrator console. Tried changing the protocol with no luck. Any ideas?                  

5 Replies 5

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

Is it running sip ? can you get the 'ccsip messages' ?

---

Posted by WebUser Asad Raza from Cisco Support Community App

Actually it was set on the default of H323 and we originally had the issues. Changed it to SIP to see if that helped and the issue still remained. Not sure if we can get ccsip messages as I don't think we've tried but I will surely open a call with TAC to produce some log output per Paulo's response below. Thanks.

Hi Ronda,

since its H.323 i believe you are using VCS.

did you tried to change the settings on VCS and see it make a difference in the behavior?

Rgds

Alok

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ronda,

I think this kind of issue requires some analyses of logs, in this case, I would suggest you to go ahead and open a TAC request, as this forum is not a proper place to post logs. TAC team will be able to collect and analyze the logs in order to figure out the problem.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

Yes I agree, open a TAC case and have the traces reviewed

---

Posted by WebUser Asad Raza from Cisco Support Community App