cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Touch10 Control API Training

jbirdwell79
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of any training regarding programming of Cisco API's for the Touch10?

I'm specifically looking for assistance in getting a post call feedback form setup so that our conference room users can provide us feedback on their experience.

Any help or direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What you're looking for it's possible, there isn't a way to load a web page or form.  The only thing that can be done is adding In-Room Controls to control third-party room functions such as shades or lights for example.

You could create a In-Room Control page that contains starts, or similar available icon, and whatever is selected you could have the control processor send that information via email or some method.  This is in theory and not tested, don't even know if it's possible, it would depend on the capabilities of the control processor once it receives the feedback from the Touch 10.  One drawback is the page on the Touch 10 won't automatically appear, it would be up to the user to open the page.

Thank you for your response Patrick.  After having done some serious digging on this, I agree that there's just not too much out there. 

I have found a company called Room Ready which Cisco uses for some of their room and it appears that will get me exactly what I'm looking for.  The solution is a Linux based appliance that sits on the network and provides the survey that I'm needing as well as collects the call data about the room and adds everything to a designated Spark Room or a web portal and Dashboard.

Can you provide a link for reference, so that everyone knows and or provide feedback once you try it.

Roomready.com.  Also here is a youtube video to show it in action https://youtu.be/ABMHF_-Ekdg