cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TP Directory List no longer Alphabetical on phone

Tom Freeland
Level 1
Level 1

We have all of out CTS Enpoints listed as End Users under User management in CUCM 8.5 so they will appear under the Directory button on the TP phone with midlets. For the previous year, they have always been alphabetical on the phone, but recently they are no longer so. Does anyone know a checkbox or something that I am missing to make sure your End Users list appears in alphabetical order on the TP Phones?

CUCM 8.5

CTS 1.7.1

Thanks

Tom

Duke University

4 Replies 4

Paula Talamo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom,

• What exact version of CUCM 8.5 are you running?
  • You mention that recently it changed to no longer being alphabetical.  Did that coincide with an upgrade of either system?

Thanks!

Paula

Hi Paula,

Sorry for the delayed response.

We are on:

CUCM 8.5.1.11900-21

I can't determine exactly if it concided with the upgrade to 8.5, but it was around the same time frame. Any ideas?

We plan to go to 8.6 in about 30 days.

Hi Tom,

I personally haven't heard of anyone hitting this in a TelePresence configuration but I do see a bug for CUCM that sounds very much like what you are reporting:

Phone Corporate Directory showing results out of order:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtq56077

Feel free to open a TAC case to get clarification that it is due to this bug or something else.

Thanks!

Paula

thanks Paula. The issue is for the actual Directory softkey on the TP phone. It doesn't appear to happen when conducting an actual Directory search.