cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgraded from Android to CE firmware - Now Camera is displaying image backward - Like a mirror

friderm20001
Level 1
Level 1

Upgraded from Android to CE firmware - Now Camera is displaying image backward - Like a mirror

I can't see anything in the settings for Camera display. Any suggestions is very much appreciated.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Which system do you refer to, DX70, DX80, something else?

Which software version do you currently run?

The latest version for DX70/80 is CE8.2.2, if you run something older, please upgrade.

What do you mean, left and right are changed, so its really like a mirror?

Have not tried the most recent version if the picture is expected to be like a mirror,

but on a personal system it could make sense to have a camera picture behave like that.

Would this be so bad for you?

If its flipped upside down, did you try to move the camera down so it points to your desk, and then back up? The system has the capability to share what you draw on a piece of paper on your desk,

for this feature it flips the camera picture. Maybe there was some hiccup after the upgrade.

Did you try to do a reboot, factory default reset?

Martin

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

I'm running CE 8.2.1 and it's for DX80s.

You are correct. It's acting like a camera picture just like on phones. I just read something about how it's actually in PiP mode.  The android firmware did not have that issue so I would like to try if there is a way to make it just like it was on the Android firmware. I was running 10-2-5-212.

Thanks