cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex is not getting integrated when scheduling a CMR meeting from outlook

munish259272
Level 1
Level 1

When users book meeting using outlook inviting endpoints meeting is scheduled but webex is not integrated

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This could be for many many reasons - but with very little to go by in your post to describe you infrastructure and how it's all configured, it's difficult to guess where to start.  Are you able to describe your setup and issue in more detail that you have done so?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

endpoints are registered in CUCM and VCS is used for call control and i believe meeting details are sent to the tmsxe via  webex api in xml form because when i see this file for two users one had successfully integrated webex meeting and the other did not 

(C:\ProgramData\Cisco\TMSXE\MeetingAnalyzerReports\MeetingAnalyzerReport-2020-01-22-0234.xml

The xml file contains data to be sent to tms from tmsxe so that the meeting could be "externally hosted". Because i think meetings booked from outlook in a CMR webex cloud setup would appear as externally hosted in TMS. I am wondering if there is any setup on webex account for a user that would be causing this

For unsuccessful user :

unsuccesfull.PNG

For successful user:

succesfull.PNG