cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Free T-Shirt for a chilean customer

jjandrade
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, my name is Jorge Andrade. I am from Chile and I work in a bank that is part of a financial group.

I have been working with Thousandeyes for almost 2 years.

• Which features do you use, and how long did the implementation take?

I mainly use Endpoint Agent (HTTP Server Test, Network Agent-Server Test and Local Access) -. This implementation took us less than 1 month for 100 users.

• What business problems did you solve using ThousandEyes? Do you have an interesting use case to share?

The main problem that we needed to solve was the browsing experience of the users, we had many complaints that pointed to the Wi-Fi network but thanks to the Endpoint Agents, we were able to identify performance problems in the devices due to excessive CPU consumption by an security agent (DLP) installed on the devices. We have also been able to quickly identify network problems outside our organization (Internet, Cloud) 

• What do you like most about the ThousandEyes platform?

The best thing is the flexibility to enable monitoring points either through endpoint agents or cloud agents. In addition, the support is great, very fast and effective.

• Do you have any exciting plans with the ThousandEyes platform?  

We recently enabled thousandseyes in Webex Control Hub, so we can use collaboration devices as endpoint agents. We are also preparing a demo to enable enterprise and cloud agent, in conjunction with LAN switches (Catalyst 9300). Also with SD-WAN.

1 Reply 1

abfentan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @jjandrade, thank you for posting your use case. We will reach out to you in the next 2 weeks with instructions on how to claim your t-shirt. Appreciate your participation in the Community!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card