cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My Bestfriend ThousandEyes! (POV of a Network Engineer)

Hi ThousandEyesTribe,

It is with great pride and excitement to not only share our success stories and learn from fellow ThousandEyes users here but also to hopefully meet other people with the same interest. And not to mention get that shirt in the process.:)

My company have been using ThousandEyes for the past 6 months. The implementation was so easy and very detailed that it was a walk in the park. After just some minor adjustments and fine-tuning as well as dealing with the "getting to familiarize" stage with the team,  it's up.

As an infrastructure/network engineer, ThousandEyes was very beneficial to me in terms of optimizing our network performance across multiple offices and remote locations. We were experiencing intermittent connectivity issues that were affecting our operations and always get customer complaints. After the implementation, the problem was very visible and was able to mitigate it quickly. We would not have done it without the help of ThousandEyes.

As a relatively new user, the beauty about ThousandEyes platform is its user-friendly interface and the depth of insights it provides. Monitoring is so direct and efficient and very interactive especially for network and application performance. 

Because of the initial excellent impressions, there is now talks with management to expand and use ThousandEyes in the cloud service performance as we migrate more of our applications to the cloud. It may happen in the next couple of months and like everybody else in the team, I am very excited.

I am happy to be here and looking forward to more collaborations.

Keep it up.

1 Reply 1

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@ferdinandenciso_l thank you for the well-thought out response, such a great story to hear how ThousandEyes is making your business life easier!

We'll be in touch over the next two weeks with more instructions on how to claim your t-shirt. Thanks!