cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

8945 Wall Mount

mmahannah
Level 1
Level 1

It appears that the Cisco 8945 phone cannot be wall mounted.   The datasheet has no mention of the capability or a part number for a mount kit.   The admin guide for the 8941 and 8945 states this under the footstand section. 

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/8941_8945/8_5/english/admin_guide/6921set.html#wp1066360

It only mentions the 8945, but seems like this also would apply to the 8941.  Can someone from Cisco please confirm that the 8945 cannot be wallmounted and also that there are no plans to offer a wall mount kit?  

9 Replies 9

xuameng
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

8941 and 8945 are not wall mountable due to the limitation from the phone form factor.

walter baziuk
Level 5
Level 5

i spoke to the cisco PM for the 8945 at CL2013 at the CUG

he belives that there IS A 3rd party wall mount kit for the 8945

when he gets back to me, i will post an update

Did you ever find the Third Party Wall Mout information?

No reply from anynone including the pm

I'm the product manager for 894x phones. As I mentioned on my first reply to mmahannah, these phones can NOT be wall mountable due to the limitation from their form factor. Sorry about this, but there is NO plan to change anything or introduce a 3rd party wall mount kit.

ericl0002
Level 1
Level 1

Certainly not an officially sanctioned product from Cisco, but here's a 3D printable wall mounting bracket for the 8945. If you know someone with a 3D printer, this could solve your problem.

Wall mounting bracket for Cisco 8945 VOIP phone - Thingiverse

I have printed two wall mounts and have them in service today.

that is way cool

I see many options, which one did you finally use?

I am using the 2 piece version, which was very easy to install.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: