Views
Helpful
Replies

9900 and 8900 missing CGI scripts

acydgod
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I noticed that certain CGI scripts line CGI/LineInfo appear to be missing from the 9900 and 8900 phones.  We can access them on all the other models.  Is there a new path/filename, or have these been taken out for some reason?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

I referred your post to the Solutions team, and the feedback was to direct your question to the Cisco Support Community. The Collaboration Community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts.  I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide debugging assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support).

Thank you for participating in this community.  I encourage you to continue your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions.

Kelli Glass, Collaborations Community and User Group Moderator

Thanks.  I did and it looks like these CGI scripts are no longer supported on the newer models and were never intended to be used by partners or customers (really unfortunate situation).