Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant on Cisco Unity Connection 2.X

hi all,

i've to configure Auto Attendant on the same unity connection box which should play only after office hours .. lets suppose ofice time is from 9am-5pm .before 5pm whom so ever call it should go to the operator (no need for auto attendant feature here) but if some one call after 5pm then one message should play that our office timings are from 9am-5pm plz leave voice msg after beep "

customer will give me his recorded file which i need to upload in unity connection box,i didnt configure Auto Attendant before .. can any guide me step by step !!

Regards

17 Replies 17

Nasry,

I assume you have only the one server, if you have more than one make sure you are pointing to the correct server.

In the hunt group for attendant console is it your extension you have associated the the ACAuthentication user.(slide 9)

The other thing to check ir rahter that use your extension number in the hunt group you could use the attendant console user you created in the see slide 5. If you want send me screen print of the hunt group and the ACAuth user I can have a look

Thanks

Paul

Hi paul,

i have attached the snap shoots of pilot point, hunt groups application user .. please have alook on it and help me out ...

special thanks for your support and guide ...

Regards

Nasry,

The only ything I can see is that you have no Partition or CSS assigned to the Hunt DN (Pilot Point Directory. This wont cuase the unbale to find server problem but may casue an issue later on when routing the call.

Have you also added the Attendant Console application user to the Standard CTI Enabled group, the Standard CTI Allow Call Park Monitoring group, and the Standard CTI Allow Control of All Devices user group.

Assuming the attendant console and CTI service are enabled are you able to place the server IP from your screen shots 192.168.1.2 and YOUR extension number not the pilot number In the Attendant settings (Slide 13 of my doc)

Thanks

Paul