Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forwarding to Multiple Cell Numbers

abhishekbanik
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

We have a requirement from a team that they want to forward calls to multiple cell phones.

I had created a hunt pilot and wanted to check if we can route the calls to multiple cell numbers. Please let me know if its possible

CuCm Version -     8.6.2.20000-2

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Call Forwarding isn't the answer. You'll want to use the Mobile Connect feature which can have more than one Remote Destination.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.html#wp1212169

thanks for responding, let me share you the scenario

the calls coming to pilot number should be routed to support executive's cell phone after office hours , if this particular support person does not picks the call it should be routed to another executive cell phone who is on stand by.

Configure Mobile Connect for those two assistants on their existing DNs. After that configure your hunt pilot, hunt list, and line group. Configure the RNA on the line group to be whatever the timeout period should be. Don't forget to set the appropriate CFNA and CFB destinations on the hunt pilot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: