Views
Helpful
Replies

Can an IPCC pilot number also be put on a phone

alalli
Level 2
Level 2

Hi All,

I am looking for a way to force the current IPCC script to go to service desk if the receptionist is not available.

The receptionist has her own queue.

Is it possible to use that pilot number as a phone number and forward it to another phone in the office if none of the receptionists are available?

thanks for any help.

Regards,

Amanda

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

You cannot make a pilot number also appear on a telephone.  I believe in order to get what you are asking accomplished you could create variable options in your receptionists queue to transfer to the service desk number if her agent becomes not ready or is logged out.  I would be happy to assist if you need additional information.  The other alternative is to manually call forward the pilot number from its CTI Route Point if you know that reception would be unavailable but I would not recommend that as a best practice.

Hope that this helps.

Thanks,

Marcus

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hello,

You cannot make a pilot number also appear on a telephone.  I believe in order to get what you are asking accomplished you could create variable options in your receptionists queue to transfer to the service desk number if her agent becomes not ready or is logged out.  I would be happy to assist if you need additional information.  The other alternative is to manually call forward the pilot number from its CTI Route Point if you know that reception would be unavailable but I would not recommend that as a best practice.

Hope that this helps.

Thanks,

Marcus